Father's Day

Pampers

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Sleep is good

Saturday, 5/24/14

Carter had a good night last night.  Katie and I stood strong and Carter slept in his bassinet last night.  It took 45 minutes for him to finally calm down and fall asleep but throughout the night when he would awaken for his bottle he would go back in the bassinet without significant issues.  He has been eating well today and sleeping quite a bit, he must be preparing for a growth spurt.

As you all know from my post earlier in the week I have been in the process of creating a new blog to help parents of preemies understand the conditions that preemies will be challenged with so that they can be empowered to make informed decisions.  I am happy to say that I posted my first message to this blog and would ask that you share it with everyone you know.  This blog will also bring awareness to prematurity which affects over 500,000 births each year.  I will continue to provide Carter updates occasionally to this site.  We are blessed with your support and continued prayers.  You all have been a huge part of our lives and Carter's.  Thank you!

Here is the link to the blog entitled, "Preemie Power Parents"



No comments:

Post a Comment