Father's Day

Pampers

Friday, May 23, 2014

Late night post

Friday, 5/23/14

I think Carter's schedule is rubbing off on me because I had no idea it was already so late.  Carter is doing great.  He is eating a lot and not sleeping much lol.  We are going to try and force him to sleep in his bassinet tonight so we will see how that goes.  He has a full belly right now and getting ready to go down for some rest.  We had him out today hoping to tire him but I am pretty sure his stamina for activity far exceeds that of Katie and I at the moment.  I really wanted to thank everyone out there in the blogshere who have followed this journey and continue to follow.  All of your thoughts, prayers, and kind gifts will stay with us for life.  Until tomorrow goodnight and happy weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment