Father's Day

Pampers

Friday, May 9, 2014

37 Weeks Gestation

Friday, 5/9/14

Carter is 37 weeks gestation today and now weighs in at 6 POUNDS!!!!!  Congratulations little man!  He has been taking his full bottle feeds 4 times a day and as he is more alert they will start increasing them to each feed.  Carter has continued to do well with his Occupational Therapy.  He will be having his next eye exam on Tuesday next week.  We are hoping that this next one will be completely normal.  Last night I got his changing table put together at home, it only took me 4 hours and only required one screwdriver (I am not sure if I am scared by that or impressed by the ingenuity of modern engineering).  Next up is the crib and dresser.  I have a feeling these will be a little more advanced, but bring it on.  Here is the latest picture of Carter taken only a few minutes ago in the arms of his beautiful Mommy!


3 comments:

  1. What a cutie! He is so precious. Gotta love that Baby Carter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers Day Katie! Your beautiful little boy is so lucky to such a special Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 hours is misleading, he took an hour break Carter, I supervised him for you, Not to many extra parts that your dad or I thought were to terrible important, Structurally good to go for ya, we can't wait to have you home soon,

    ReplyDelete