Father's Day

Pampers

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Steady Sunday

Sunday, 4/13/14

Carter has maintained himself well on the 3.5 L with a concentration anywhere from 26%-30%.  We had him out of his baby cave for a little more than 2 hours today.  He was a bit cranky today and has been sleeping well since he was placed back.  He also looks a little puffy today but Dr. Mirza said that clinically everything looks good so they will just watch for now.  His isolette was turned back up to 28 degrees Celsius since he was a little cool last night.  They will likely be placing back down to 27 degree Celsius today and hopefully in a day or two he will be able to go to an open air crib.  I must admit I'm not in a rush about getting into an open air crib since I have a sense of security with the isolette protecting him from germs.  That being said the staff is amazing at always washing their hands and using sanitizer!!

Katie and I also got news that my sister Melissa has spoken with the Daytona Beach Cubs our local Class A-Advanced baseball team and on Thursday, May 1st they will be doing a benefit to help raise funds for Carter.  Our niece Kerrington will be proudly singing The National Anthem before the game.  Tickets must be purchased through my sister Melissa Heller (her Facebook page has more details) in advance and a portion of those sales will go to Carter.  I believe the tickets are $7.  If we sell 100 tickets you all will get to see me through out the first pitch and my back.  Grateful and blessed are only a couple of the many words that we feel on a daily basis for the support you are showing us and Carter.  Hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment