Father's Day

Pampers

Friday, April 25, 2014

2 Months Old


Friday, 4/25/14

Happy 2 months old Carter!!!!  He is doing great today.  He did well with his bottle feed today taking in 15 mL before he fell asleep.  It's tough work.  He will get another bottle on the night shift.  His breathing has been doing well without the oxygen.  He had an OT session today where they working on his neck positioning to keep him more supine with his head midline to help round his little head out.  Well enough of me writing enjoy these great pictures of our little champ!!  In the morning Katie and I will be walking in the March of Dimes walk at Lake Eola in Orlando.  We are looking forward to meeting other parents and enjoying the successes of the March of Dimes.


Whoa I'm on a lion!!

Where did my hands go?

Happy Birthday to me!

1 comment: