Father's Day

Pampers

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Eat up

Wednesday, 4/9/14

Carter has had a good day today.  He has started to tolerate his decrease to 4.5 L/min a little better however he is requiring upwards of 30% concentrated oxygen.  Slow progress but progress nonetheless.  He has continued to tolerate his feeds and he was increased today to 29 mL every 3 hours.  His weight today was 3 pound 8 ounces so he is gaining nicely.  I have also figured out how to remove the requirement of being Google member in order to make comments to the blog so many of you that have had some trouble you should be able to finally make comments without issues.  I have been working on Carter's room.  As many of you know I like to draw so our Safari theme includes some monkeys, elephants, giraffe and tigers.  I will show you all pictures once I get painting.


5 comments:

  1. It looks like my precious grandson is winking at the world. He is so adorable! I can't wait until the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a little angel. 'Aunt Jen' loves you Carter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to be able to comment, as I don't always remember to go back to FB to comment! Carter is outstanding and soooooo adorable! I love his sleep and play! What a tough little guy he is and I look forward to meeting him in the near future!! He's always in our prayers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so amazing for such a little guy!

    ReplyDelete