Father's Day

Pampers

Saturday, March 1, 2014

A poem from Carter


3/1/14

A Poem from Carter

I came into this world earlier than expected,
But with eyes still shut I feel so protected.
I have my good days and some bad as I look to you to lean,
But everyday I grow, I’ll be stronger than you have seen.
My voice may be faint, and features may be small,
But my will to fight this battle will forever be so tall.
I hear all of your prayers, your thoughts and love,
But you have no need to worry, because I have protection from above.


Love Baby Carter 

2 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I told you Matt not only I will be praying but our whole church will have you all in prayer. Cousin Carter will make it through remember the German blood and Grandma. Like you said he is a fighter!!

    ReplyDelete