Father's Day

Pampers

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

7 Months and a Baptism

October 1, 2014

It's been a busy week for little Carter.  Last Thursday he turned 7 months old and then on Saturday he was baptized.  Family near and far gathered together for this joyous moment.  Carter wore my baptism outfit and Father Tom at St. Brendan's Catholic Church performed the ceremony.  Afterwards the whole family went to dinner to celebrate.  It was a great moment for us and Carter.  He has been doing very well and continues to get bigger and stronger.  He is an amazing little boy and it is such a blessing to see how far he has come the past 7 months.  I hope you all enjoy the pictures of the past week.

Oh boy, pictures!

I'm 7 months? Meee?

Great Baptism Celebration

Carter and his Godparents, my cousin/brother Kyle and Katie's sister Kristen

What?  I can't eat this cake? No fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment